Thursday, April 19, 2007

Apartment Hunting and Book Reading

Long ago I promised I'd write about my thoughts on The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai. I have now begun reading it, and I'm currently at page 180 or something, halfway through. It isn't all that gripping I'm sorry to say, so I have taken a break. But I will finish it, just not just yet.

I'm also on the prowl for a new apartment, something smaller and cheaper than the one I got. There seems to be a lot of apartments out there which appeals to me, I just hope I will appeal to the apartments as well.

It's all so very relaxed at work, and I really really need that. It's almost comforting to go to work. But now I have three days off, and that is comforting to. Because I haven't anything needs to be done, I can continue to relax. After one year of abject stress, it feels almost to good to be true. I wonder for how long it will last.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the stress free moments while you have them and good luck with the apartment hunting. I hope you find one that is perfectly "you". :)