Saturday, July 11, 2009

A week at home


Been home for a week and it's been of week of much joy. Been working more than I had planned but not more than I could handle. But mostly I've been having fun with friends.

Usually when I come to visit Lisa and Maeby, Maeby is already in the apartment when I arrive. Now she was out and I was there when she came home and in one of the more heartwarming displays of affection for some time she ran through the apartment, jumped over the sofa and through herself over me, knocking of my glasses, and then began licking every part of me not clothed.

But I'm also rather tired since I have not slept nearly as much as I should've. But there's always time for that. Eventually.

Whilst getting rather to go out this morning I listened to Oasis. They really were quite extraordinarily good in the 90s. (What's the Story) Morning Glory ? was the soundtrack of my life then. I think it's the best album ever recorded. But that's just me. It's a pity they later lost it so completely. But there are a couple of good songs as late as Heathen Chemistry, especially Born on a Different Cloud. That I do love.

No comments: