Saturday, November 25, 2006

Prosperous Prospects

It's silly I know, but the fact that there are actually people out there reading what I write, makes me feel obligated to write something regularly, and I don't write as often as I would like. But with the life I'm living, there is just not enough time.

It's late, and I'm tired, but it's been one hell of a week, I can tell you. For one thing she told me she loves me. And I said that I loved her to. So there, that's that, no? Alas, no, of course not, nothing is ever as simple as all that. I settle for what there is for the moment though.

Every day, when there is some kind of trouble at work, and there usually is, every day, I say to myself, well, just a few weeks more, and then I'll be leaving. And it feels so good! And apparently I will be able to get some funding for studying next year, which was a pleasant surprise. I like the shape of things to come right now. And on Friday, one week from today, I'm flying to Paris. I try to go there once a year, Paris is after all my favourite city, and this year I will for the first time visit it in late autumn, or perhaps early winter. I'm sure it will be just as lovely as always.

No comments: