Monday, November 06, 2006

Weather, Love and Elections

Winter came, and went away almost as quickly. And now? It's neither autumn nor winter, neither spring nor summer. It's just weather, and as it says on my Korean t-shirt "We are fighting on the brink of Weather." I'm not sure what that means, but it somehow seems suitable on days such as these.

Days such as these are also full of love. It's wonderful! I watch her face when we talk and it makes me speechless. Is it possible? Is she really saying these things to me?

Tomorrow is election day in the US. Will the Democrats take over? I hope so. I'm tempted to say that, surely, anything is better than this. Maybe not. But I'm sure of one thing, and that is that the Republicans have spent the last years bullying, lying, cheating, harassing, torturing and stupefying as much as possible, whenever and wherever they've got the chance, with the odd honourable exception. How will it all end?

No comments: