Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crying and Waiting

It's been raining harshly today, and all my clothes are hung up to dry. The rain mixed with my tears, as the first woman I have ever truly loved said that we must end our relationship. Ours is a special relation, and we will still be seeing each other, but not in the way I had hoped (but never really believed).

Things have changed back and forth these last weeks, and they might very well change again, so all is not lost. But I'm sad just the same, and so I cried for the first time in years, and for the first time ever because of love. A testimony of sorts of how different my feelings are for her, compared with my feelings for all the other women I have known (but not loved).

It's so very late, and I'm so tired I will probably sleep like a baby. At least I hope I will.

No comments: