Monday, June 08, 2009

Elaborate

is how you spell it. At work I all of a sudden completely forgot and the only thing I knew was that it wasn't spelled alaborate. At least that's something.

The eleven days of the Bergman festival in Stockholm are over and I have time to breath. Very busy day at work though. I haven't slept well lately either, mostly due to all the excitement. There's so much going on all the time everywhere. When will I get my rest? In July? I hope so.

I have exactly four weeks left at work, two of which I will spend at the office and to abroad, on the field. And then, come July 7, I will no longer be employed. Things will change. And it's a change I feel very strongly. My whole life, everything will change. It's exhilarating. And a little, scary? No, not scary but, weird.

No comments: