Saturday, June 13, 2009

Night of the Hunter

Today I've been playing balls with Maeby in the rain. I think it's fair to say that she was more amused than I was.

I've also been listening to four actor students do a reading of a film script. The first time I've done that and I liked it. Script developing is something I think I might like, and also be good at.

I've been so stressful lately it's made my neck and upper back stiff and it hurts slightly. Need to relax, need to get a massage. A long warm bath would also help. That at least I'll have tomorrow. And there shouldn't be any reason for me to be stressed tomorrow. But I don't always need reasons for that unfortunately.

I'm thinking a lot about what I will write when I get to St Andrews. The thesis is of course the main thing, but I have so many other ideas. Ideas for articles and essays. It's going to be so much fun and I think it's safe to assume I won't be able to wait until September. As soon as I quit my job in three weeks I'll probably start writing. I'm already writing down ideas.

It's a shame about the election in Iran. Ahmadinejad has not been a good president, neither for Iran nor for the region. Too much hate mongering and bad economic policy. They all deserve something better. Or did they all actually vote for him? I had a look on his blog by the way but it seems he hasn't written anything since 2007.

No, it's too late now, my political musings will have to wait.

No comments: