Friday, August 04, 2006

A Better Day

I'm eating far too much ice cream. Maybe. How much would too much actually amount to? Beats me. As long as it doesn't make me sick, it can't be too much. And even if it should make me sick, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, so I guess, as long as I don't die from eating too much ice cream, I'm not, as it were, eating too much.

Now how's that for some late evening musings? Just because you can write whatever you want, doesn't mean you necessarily should. But read it as evidence that I'm not as gloomy as the other day. Today was a good day, even though I was (am) very tired. I should really go to bed this instant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is always good. I don't eat as much of it as I'd like. You just gave me a great idea, I'm going to stop at the store and pick some up. :)